Short hand

 

I don't figure many will be stuck on a ledge of a building or need to be rescued by a saint benard in a show drift.
There are so many different things that apply to different people.

The SOS function allows you to send an emergency message to up to 5 people.
I guess you could put 911 as one of the numbers


Internet pages can be created freely. This is one of my blog pages. Things you might put on your page

Scenarios

Contact my daughter at...
I have this medical condition
I live at ...
My neighbor's number is..
My dog is big and very playful, do not be afraid of her.

My medicine is..







***

Your SOS page can contain lots of info that might fit your situation.

So when you press SOS, your text message would go to those you selected
In this example

Emergency information  https://easyfonet300.blogspot.com/2023/01/91.html

When they clicked on the link it would take them to all the information you included on your page

This phone having GPS built in, your location may also be established .







.