Getting started

 


S01  Take the back off and copy the two sets of numbers (green in this pic)

S02  Buy a micro SD card 16gb or smaller
Bottom left the micro sd card comes with the adapter,

Left is a usb card reader nothing to do with this directly but.

The small red/grey card goes in the phone. It can go in the scan disk reader, which could fit in a card reader for your computer.

Guessing you could create things on your computer, transfering it to the sd card and stick it in your computer.

Take a pic with yuor phone camera at 1600x1200, transfer it to your computer and produce pics that size to transfer to the sd card.

The camera not great but ok. To begin I just displayed pics on my computer and took photos of the screen.



Nano size sims card required. Mine was free from T-mobile
S03  Write down the sims card number
My T300 came with the speedtalk carrier. They could not help me set it up. I could make calls but not recieve them. I transfered my old T-mobile account to this phone. They sent a free sims card .. after lots of phone time, they configured the phone and made it work for me. 
The sims card will be in a credit card size piece, punch out the smallest part and slide in the slot


S04  Load the battery
Might need charging first, mine did not.


 
S05  Hold the button with the phone down 3 seconds. Just press the ok button down when it prompts you for info. 

S06  Type *#06#  this will reveal the IME number write it down


S07 Hold the phone button down for 3 seconds, wait a few then hold the phone button down for 3 seconds. This will turn the phone off and on. 

IF your sims card is set up it will enter the date, time and other things.

Try to call someone.

=========================================

I can't imagine using an earpiece, when connected I press this button for the speaker .



 .